|Company Name||Sumitomo Densetsu Co.,Ltd.|
|Osaka Head Office||2-1-4 Awaza, Nishi-ku,Osaka, Osaka 550-8550|
|Tokyo Head Office||3-12-15 Mita,Minato-ku, Tokyo 108-8303|
|Number of Employees
（as of March 31, 2017）
- Recognizing its social mission and responsibility, the Sumitomo Densetsu Group:
- Aims to develop a favorable environment to support a prosperous and secure society.
- Values its technical prowess and the customer's confidence in it, and provides high quality engineering service that gives a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Practices fair and transparent management based on compliance in keeping with a high standard of corporate ethics.
- Seeks to create a vibrant and pleasant business environment white fostering employees rich in creativity.
|April, 1950||Establishment of Taiyo Densetsu Co., Ltd.|
|November, 1962||Listing on the Second Section of the Osaka Stock Exchange|
|March, 1969||Change of name to "Taiyo Kudo Construction Co., Ltd."|
|November, 1972||Listing on the Second Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange|
|July, 1985||Change of name to "Sumitomo Densetsu Co., Ltd."|
|October, 1985||Merger with Sumiden Kucho Co., Ltd.|
|September, 1995||Listing on the First Section of the Tokyo and Osaka Stock Exchanges|